Contact us for a detailed itinerary to suit your personal requirements and quote.
Rates are normally per person and based on a 2 people sharing one room.
Rates do not include:-
- international flights
- Gorilla Permits:
Bwindi and Mgahinga gorilla permits at US $600
Volcanoes Gorilla National Park Gorilla permits at USD $1500
- Your personal expenditure
The 2 day Bwindi Gorilla trekking tour is especially designed for people who have limited time, and this tour can only be possible from Kigali, and for people spending the night in Kigali on the day of return.
Spending an hour with the family of habituated mountain gorillas in the deep misty forests of Uganda's Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, or Volcanoes National Park (Rwanda) is a once in a life time experience.
The above rates are on budget travel but you may choose to do the same on luxury travel. Ask us what the current rates may be.
- Tour departure at any time based on the availability of gorilla permits.
- Tour takes place in Bwindi, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in Uganda, or Volcanoes National Park (Rwanda).
- Tour starts and ends in Kigali.
- You will spend one hour with habituated mountain gorillas.
- Tour is conducted in 4 x 4 safari vehicles.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel is included.
- Tour is only possible for travellers spending a night in Kigali.
- Pre tour biefing by staff before departure and debrief after safari is possible.
- Pick up from your hotel in Kigali.
- Transfer to Souther Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park (Uganda), or Volcanoes National Park (Rwanda) for overnight.
- Transfer to the park headquarters in 4 x 4 safari vehicles for your gorilla trekking experience, after the wonderfule experience witht the mountain gorillas transfer back to Kigali, to your place of accommodation.
- End of tour.