$570 per person. Rates are per person and based on a 2 people sharing one room.
Rates do not include (We can Arrange):-
- international flights
- Gorilla Permits:
Bwindi and Mgahinga gorilla permits at US $600
Volcanoes Gorilla National Park Gorilla permits at USD $1500
- Your personal expenditure
This 3 day Bwindi Gorilla trekking tour can depart from Entebbe or Kigali, The tour is designed to give you 2 nights in the Bwindi Impetrable Forest National Park, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in Uganda, or Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda, based on the availability of gorilla permits.
This tour will give you an opportunity to visit the endangered mountain gorillas in one of Africa's few rain forests left in Eastern Africa.
The above rates are on budget travel but you may choose to do the same on luxury travel. Ask us what the current rates may be.
- Tour departure at any time based on the availability of gorilla permits.
- Tour takes place in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in Uganda (Uganda), or Volcanoes National Park (Rwanda).
- Tour starts and ends in Entebbe or Kigali.
- You will spend one full day with habituated mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
- Tour is conducted in 4 x 4 safari vehicles.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel is included.
- Pre accommodation can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Pre tour biefing by staff before departure and debrief after safari is possible.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Entebbe or Kigali.
- Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park (Uganda), or Volcanoes National Park (Rwanda) for overnight. Both Uganda and Rwanda have beautiful countryside which you will enjoy on your drive enroute.
- After morning breakfast and with packed lunch you will be driven to the park headquarters in 4 x 4 safari vehicles for your pre trekking briefing followed by the whole day gorilla trekking experience, in the misty jungles of Uganda or Rwanda.
Depending on your personal schedule you will say your farewells to the lodge and depart foe Entebbe or Kigale
- End of tour.